Lily Liang introduced South Bay real estate to Christie's auction house clients in Hong Kong
Recently, Lily was a featured panelist at the Christie’s Spring Auction in Hong Kong.
She felt it was her responsibility to introduce the South Bay market to the exclusive clients
that were in attendance and the major news media, such as Thompson Reuters. Lily represented
the entire Los Angeles/South Bay areas among her peers from luxury markets worldwide.
Executive Vice President,
Strand Hill Properties
Executive Sales Director,
International Estates Division
Society of Excellence, Associate Broker
Certified Architectural Specialist
· A top agent year after year in high end home sales from 1981
· Top 10 Agent in California for “Client Satisfaction” by AIOREA
· Top 10, Asian Real Estate Assoc. of America
· Top 250 USA
· Top 3 agent in the entire Los Angeles county in 1986, 1987
· Over 32 years real estate experience
· Over $1 Billion in transactions sales
· Certified Investment Specialist
· Certified Relocation Specialist
· With International connections, serving clients from Europe, Asia & USA.
· Vice President, Marketing & Senior Investment Consultant
· EMBA Program - Pepperdine University - Finance / Marketing
· Fluent in Chinese / Mandarin speaking
· Interior Design Consultant
· Palos Verdes Resident for over 36 years
Professional honor and local affiliations:
· Named "Business Woman of the Year" by the South Bay Chinese Women’s Assoc.
· Board Member of Asia America Symphony Assoc.
· Board Member of LA BioMed
· Sponsor for local organizations, including: PV Education Foundation, PV Art Center, PV Library, and Asian American Symphony.
· Featured or Mega Agent in Time Magazine, Fortune Magazine, Unique Homes Los Angeles Magazine, LA Times, Daily Breeze, Peninsula News, Haute Residence
The Strand Hill Team